Saturday 28 July 2012

I'm Back!

Wow..it feels like forever since I made a card! It has been a super busy month for me...and it's the first day in a week without grandkids! I need a break LOL

This is a card I made for the Inspired by Stamping challenge. It is probably my one and only attempt at Shabby lol. I love shabby when others make them, but I don't do shabby well, so back to my original style...whatever that is!  Here is the link if you would like to participate in the challenge.
http://www.inspiredbystampin.com/inspired_by_stamping_insp/2012/07/ibsic-19-inspiration-photo.html


Thanks for looking and have a wonderful day!


Just an added note: I won this challenge! How exciting! Thanks Joanna!

5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, love the paper you used and the lace border is beautiful, thank you for joining us at IBSIC. Deb xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. For your 'one and only' attempt at shabby chic, you did a GREAT job! I'd never have known it's not your usual style. :) THanks so much for playing with us at Inspired By Stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Debbie, so happy to see your beautiful creations again! I love your beautiful card and your approach to the inspiration photo!

    Thank you for sharing with us at IBSIC! :-))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Gorgeous lace border! Lovely paper and beautiful bow! Great take on the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Debbie, Your card is so beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing with us such a gorgeous card! Hugs, Joanna

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from each and everyone of you. You brighten my day with your comments!