Monday 3 December 2012

Poinsettia Christmas

Good morning blog friends. As you can see by the title I am hooked on poinsettias this year lol. I made this card for the Inspired By Stamping Challenge. Here is their photo inspiration.


Here is my card.


Products used are:Layered poinsettia from Spellbinders
                             Embossing folder from Spellbinders
                             Sentiment from Inspired By Stamping-All year Wishes II
                             and of course-Bling!

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

  1. Super Cute Debbie! I am going to post this on our FB page tomorrow! Thank you so much for creating such a great card for the challenge! Hugs, Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Debbie, wow. This is so beautiful. The poinsettia is so gorgeous, and all that white space shows it off to perfection. :) Thank you so much for playing with us this week at IBS challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your poinsettia really pops off the white embossed background! Such a stunner and I love the flourish you added. The perfect touch of elegance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh la la Debbie your card is so elegant. I LOVE the bling and love that poinsetta flower!

    Thanks so much for sharing your work with us at Inspired By Stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Gorgeous Christmas card, Debbie! Such a pretty poinsettia against the embossed background! Stunning gem flourish, too! All so elegant and lovely!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from each and everyone of you. You brighten my day with your comments!